DMW Helpdesk is an online platform created by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) to provide comprehensive support to migrant workers. This includes information, advice and assistance on a range of issues related to employment, legal aid, education, health care, and welfare rights.
Also Read: DMW Programs and Projects
The aim of DMW Helpdesk is to ensure that migrant workers receive the best possible advice and support when dealing with workplace issues or any other concerns they may have. In addition to its comprehensive resources, this portal helpdesk also offers an active community forum in which users can share their stories, experiences and opinions about different topics related to migrant workers’ rights.
DMW Helpdesk Login / POEA eReg Login
In order to log in to the DMW Helpdesk, you will need to create an account. This process is simple and easy, taking only a few minutes. You can register for the DMW eRegistration service (formerly known as POEA eregistration). Once you have created your account, you can start using the Helpdesk’s features immediately.
How to Create a Ticket for DMW Helpdesk
- Go to Department of Migrant Workers – Online Services: https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/ and search for DMW Helpdesk
- Select “Create Ticket” and the correct service and concern for a clear and immediate solution.
- Choose in “Select Processing site near you” which DMW office you want to take action on the Helpdesk Ticket
- Note the Ticket Number that the system will provide. This will be used to trace and follow-up your concern
- You can follow-up on your ticket at: https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/OnlineServices/Public/OFWTicketInquiry.aspx
DMW Helpdesk Contact Information
For other concerns or immediate assistance, here are some important contact details such as the DMW Helpdesk Contact Number and DMW Helpdesk Email.
e-Registration Concerns to be Handled by Manpower Registrty Division
- Telephone: (02) 8722-11-72, (02) 8722-11-81
- Email: email@example.com
Balik Manggagawa Issues to be Handled by Balik-Manggagawa Processing Division
- Telephone: (02) 8721-07-85
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read: BM Oline OEC Exemption Guide for OFWs
Below is a post from the official Facebook Page of the Department of Migrant Workers (DWM) regarding the usage of this online platform. Please be guided:
May problema ka ba sa iyong e-Registration account o may issue sa iyong OEC?
Narito ang mga GABAY SA PAGGAMIT NG DMW HELPDESK para sa mabilis at agarang solusyon:
1. Pumunta sa Department of Migrant Workers – Online Services: https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/ at hanapin ang DMW Helpdesk
2. Piliin ang “Create Ticket” at ang wastong service at concern para sa malinaw at agarang solusyon
3. Piliin sa “Select Processing site near you” kung saang opisina ng DMW ang gusto ninyong umaksyon sa Helpdesk Ticket
4. Tandaan ang Ticket Number na ibibigay ng system. Ito ang gagamitin sa pag trace at pag follow-up ng inyong concern
5. Maaaring mag follow-up ng inyong ticket sa: https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph/OnlineServices/Public/OFWTicketInquiry.aspx
Para sa iba pang katanungan o agarang assistance, kontakin lamang po ang nararapat na opisina na tutugon sa inyong concern:
Para sa concern sa e-Registration, tumawag po sa ating Manpower Registry Division sa numero (02) 8722-11-72 o (02) 8722-11-81 o mag email sa email@example.com
Para naman sa concerns sa OEC, tumawag lamang po sa ating Balik-Manggagawa Processing Division sa numero (02) 8721-07-85 o mag email sa firstname.lastname@example.org
Maraming salamat po!